AAI Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Air Ports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices, and Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis for the Eastern Region. Candidates who completed their ITI, Diploma, or B. Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply.
About Air Ports Authority of India (AAI): Airports Authority of India (AAI) is responsible for the creative development and management of Air Cargo Terminals for the processing of international air cargo (export, import, transshipment, and courier consignment) at international and domestic airports in India. The Air cargo Terminals managed by AAI are at Chennai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Portblair, Jaipur, Mangalore, Amritsar, and Trichy Airports.
Role of AAI at Cargo Terminals:- AAI acts as custodian of import cargo under section 45 of the Customs Act 1962. The terminals are developed as a Common User facility to avoid duplication. All agencies such as Customs, Airlines, Agents, and regulatory and facilitating agencies under one roof.
AAI Recruitment 2022 Apprentices 125 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentice
Total Posts: 125 Posts
- Civil (Graduate) – 6 Posts
- Civil (Diploma) – 10 Posts
- Electrical (Graduate) – 7 Posts
- Electrical (Diploma) – 13 Posts
- Electronics (Graduate) – 13 Posts
- Electronics (Diploma) – 25 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 3 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 10 Posts
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Graduate)- 1 Post
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) – 5 Posts
- Trade Apprentices – 35 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 26 years. Age is reckoned as on 31st August 2022.
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices: Candidates must complete a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Trade Apprentices: Candidates who completed ITI in the respective trade are only eligible to apply.
Candidates who passed a degree/diploma in 2020 or after 2020 are eligible.
Only Indian Nationals from the Eastern Region are eligible
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Technician Apprentices||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/-|
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the AAI
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Visit the official website, https://www.aai.aero/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician, Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-12-2022
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (ER), N.S.C.B.I. Airport, Kolkata -700052
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|