Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Allahabad High Court is inviting online applications from desirous candidates to fill the posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Driver, Group D under the establishment. Candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed by the court are only eligible to apply.
About Allahabad High Court: By the U.P. High Court Amalgamation Order, 1948, the Chief Court of Oudh was amalgamated with the High Court of Allahabad and the new High Court has conferred the jurisdiction of both the Courts so amalgamated. By the Amalgamation Order, the jurisdiction of the Court under the Letters Patent and that of the Chief Court under the Oudh Courts Act was preserved.
In July 1949 the States Merger (Governor’s Provinces) order was passed which was amended in November the States Merger (United Provinces) Order, 1949 whereby the powers of the Government of some Indian States specified in the Schedule, which had vested in the Dominion Government were transferred to the adjoining Governors’ Provinces. In Schedule VII, Rampur, Benaras, and Tehri Garhwal were the States specified, and by section 3 the said states were to be administered in all respects as if they formed part of the absorbing province.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022– 3932 Steno, Driver Posts
Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Driver, Group D
No. of Posts: 3932 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentices||1021|
Candidates’ ages must be in between 18 to 40 years as on 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC, SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
|Stenographer Grade-III||Candidates must complete a Diploma/ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with stenography speed in English and Hindi languages|
|Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentices||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized institute.|
|Driver||Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board with valid LMV driving license|
|Group-D||Candidates must complete 6th Class or 10th Class from a recognized board.|
- The High Court, Allahabad will hold offline Written Examination (on O.M.R. Sheet) post-wise on different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi & English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable.
- The information regarding the Date, Time, and Venue of the Examinations/Tests shall be intimated to the candidates through e-admit cards later on.
- Qualified candidates in the examination will be called for an interview
Selected candidates will receive the payment as mentioned below by the recruiting organization
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- PM|
|Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentices|
|Group-D||Rs. 6,000 – 20,200/- PM|
Candidates must pay the application fee as per mentioned below. The fee must be payable through online mode.
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs. 1000/- for General Category, Rs. 800/- for reserved category candidates.|
|Junior Assistant/ Paid Apprentices||Rs. 850/- for General Category, Rs. 650/- for reserved category candidates.|
|Drivers||Rs. 800/- for General Category, Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates.|
|Group-D||Rs. 800/- for General Category, Rs. 600/- for reserved category candidates.|
How to Apply?
- Before applying, candidates must go through the advertisement carefully and read the guidelines available in the recruitment notification given by the Allahabad High Court
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one post need to submit an application for each post.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease based on the availability at the time of selection.
- An incomplete application form without certificates would not be accepted.
- Printout of the application form and soft copy of documents need to submit at the time of the interview.
Certificates to be Submitted at the time of Application Form:
- Date of birth (S.S.C. or equivalent)
- Degree Certificate.
- Shorthand English High Speed with 180 w.p.m. or 150 w.p.m.
- Typewriting English Higher Grade.
- Community Certificate
- Non-creamy layer Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any
- The applicants who intend to claim reservation under the Ex-servicemen category shall submit a discharge certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if employed anywhere)
- Date of commencement for submission of Online applications: 30-10-2022
- Last date for submission of online applications: 13-11-2022
Allahabad High Court
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|