ANGRAU Recruitment 2022: Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Drone Pilot for Vijayawada, Guntur, and Warangal Districts. Candidates who completed Diploma/ Vocational Course are only eligible to apply.
About Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU): Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) was established under the name of Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University (APAU) on the 12th of June 1964 through the APAU Act 1963. Later, it was renamed Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University on the 7th of November, 1996 in honor and memory of the noted Parliamentarian and Kisan Leader, Acharya N. G. Ranga.
On the verge of completing of Golden Jubilee Year of the ANGRAU, it has given birth to a new State Agricultural University namely Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University with the bifurcation of the state of Andhra Pradesh as per the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. The ANGRAU at LAM, Guntur is serving the students and the farmers of 13 districts of the new State of Andhra Pradesh with renewed interest and dedication.
ANGRAU Recruitment 2022 – Drone Pilot 30 Posts
Name of the Post: Drone Pilot
Total Posts: 30 Posts
No age limit is specified in the given recruitment notification
Candidates must possess a Polytechnic/Diploma in Agriculture or Agriculture Engineering or Vocational Agricultural Course recognized by State Boards
- Carrying our spraying activities in farmer’s fields through Drones.
- Collection of payment from farmers through POS machine.
- Should be capable of handling any basic technical issues related to Agri Drones.
- Understand all stages of crop growth including nutritional requirements, typical insects, diseases, weeds, and their relevance with drone-based solutions
- Should maintain a record of all the activities performed during the day/week/month.
- Will be responsible for achieving the targets assigned in the particular area.
- Should be prepared to travel extensively in rural areas and work in different locations.
- Your responsibilities will also consist of maintenance and management of the drone and assets provided, coordination with other team members on the field
- The candidate should have a Driving License.(4 Wheeler/2 Wheeler)
- The candidate should have a Passport (If the candidate is not having a passport now, and if after the selection process he is shortlisted for the position, he has to submit the passport within 10 Days of shortlisting)
- The candidate has to sign a bond for a minimum service of 2 Years with the organization before enrolling for the Drone Certification Course.
- Telugu (Read and Write) is Mandatory
Monthly Salary of Rupees 20,000/- (on 3rd Party Rolls) – This includes PF.
The candidate will undergo Drone Certification Course from a DGCA Authorised Training Center, Coromandel
will be investing Rs. 50,000/- per person.
The candidate will be provided with 4 Wheeler Vehicle to perform the drone activities in his prescribed
- Candidates will have to appear for the interview to be conducted by the University. The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates.
- Candidates should qualify in the interview and be sufficiently high the merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
Candidates should mention the following points in their CVs:
- Date of Birth
- Native Place/Home Town
- Current Location
- Marital Status
- Aadhar Card Number
- Driving License (Yes/No)(2 Wheeler/4 Wheeler)
- Passport (Yes/No)
- If Passport – Yes (Mention Passport Expiry Date)
- Class 10th Percentage
- Class 10th Pass out Year
- Other Qualification (Diploma/Polytechnic/Vocational Agricultural Course)
- Other Qualification Stream
- Preferred Location for Joining Districts (Vijayawada/Guntur/Warangal)
- Preferred Location for Interview (Vijayawada/Hyderabad)
There is no need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
- Visit the official website, https://www.angrau.ac.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Drone Pilot
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 7th November 2022 to 9th November 2022 (from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.)
Venue of Interview
APSARA, RARS, Lam, Guntur
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|