AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022: Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Material Assistant. Desirous candidates must apply to the post only after thoroughly reading the recruitment notification. All posts/vacancies have All India Service Liability and candidates selected will be under a probationary period of two years
About Army Ordnance Corps: Army Ordnance Corps is responsible to provide logistics support to the Indian Army during war and peace. The logistics function of the Army Ordnance Corps involves the mechanics of provisioning and procuring all stores required to raise and maintain an efficient and effective fighting army. The aim is to make available all kinds of stores to all units of the army at the right time, in the right quantity, at the right place, and right cost.
The inventory range covers every conceivable requirement of the soldier from clothing to weapons, from a needle to a tank, and also all munitions except fuel, fodder, and medicines. The inventory management functions involve provisioning, procurement, receipt, accounting, storage, issuing, transportation, and disposal of all clothing, equipment, weapons, vehicles, ammunition, and spares of all kinds. It is no mean feat to manage one of the largest and most complex logistics efforts in the world.
AOC Material Assistant Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 419 Posts
Name of the Post: Material Assistant
Total Posts: 419 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General: 171 Posts
- EWS: 42 Posts
- OBC: 113 Posts
- SC: 62 Posts
- ST: 31 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-02-2023.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Candidates must complete a Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
Candidates who completed B.Tech. degree/diploma in Engineering
awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to the academic year 2009- 10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- (Pay Level 5) by the recruiting organization.
- Depending on the number of applications received, the number of candidates for tests will be restricted by the system based short listing process based on the marks obtained in the prescribed minimum educational qualification for the post(s). For the post of Material Assistant the ratio will be 1:50
- Details of candidates shortlisted for Recruitment Test after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications received online will be hosted on the Web Application
- Only those candidates whose biometric attendance and documents check is successfully completed are eligible for written test and will be issued call letter.
- Written test is of 150 marks. Duration of the examination is of 2 hours.
- Qualified candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for interview.
No application fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)
- The notification was released by the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)
- Visit the official website, www.aocrecruitment.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Material Assistant Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Material Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- Certificate regarding physical limitation for an examinee to write.
- Letter of Undertaking for Using Own Scribe.
- Form of Certificate to be submitted by Central Government Civilian Employees seeking age-relaxation.
- Form of Certificate for serving Defence Personnel.
- Undertaking to be given by the Ex-Servicemen.
- Format for SC/ST Certificate.
- Format of Certificate to be produced by Other Backward Classes applying for appointment to posts under the Government of India.
- Certificate of Disability.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Material Assistant
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Central Recruitment Cell, C/O Army Ordnance Corps Centre, Secunderabad – 500015
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|