AP High Court Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh High Court (HP High Court) is inviting online applications from desirous candidates to fill the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service. Candidates must apply online mode. Candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed by the court are only eligible to apply.
About Andhra Pradesh High Court: The High Court of Andhra Pradesh State has been established in the year 1954 consequent upon the formation of the State of Andhra, separated from the erstwhile Madras Presidency with the Principal Seat at Guntur. In the year 1956, Hyderabad State and Andhra State had been merged and the state of Andhra Pradesh was formed. High Court of Andhra Pradesh had been established with a Principal seat at Hyderabad and started functioning with the first team of 11 Hon’ble Judges. Hon’ble Justice Koka Subba Rao was the first Chief Justice of the erstwhile High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2014, the State of Andhra Pradesh had been bifurcated and new States viz., State of Telangana and State of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad became the common High Court for the two states i.e. State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh as “High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
AP High Court Recruitment 2022 – 31 Civil Judge Posts
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
No. of Posts: 31 Posts
Candidates’ ages must be maximum of 35 years as of 10-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC, SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be registered with the Bar Council of India
- Candidates must have practiced as an advocate.
- Experience in handling legal affairs.
- The selection process will be on the performance in the screening test, followed by a written test and an oral interview.
- The screening test consists of 100 questions, and candidates who get a minimum of 40% of their marks are only eligible to appear in the written test.
- The written test consists of three below-mentioned papers (Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, and English translation test)
- After the declaration of the written test result, candidates will be called to an oral interview in a 1:3 ratio.
- All the candidates are requested to bring the necessary certificates for the verification process.
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 1500/-, Rs. 750/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply
- Before applying, candidates must go through the advertisement carefully and read the guidelines available in the recruitment notification given by the Andhra Pradesh High court.
- Candidates who are eligible to apply for more than one post need to submit an application for each post.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease based on the availability at the time of selection.
- An incomplete application form without certificates would not be accepted.
- Printout of the application form and soft copy of documents need to submit at the time of the interview.
Certificates to be Submitted at the time of Application Form:
- Date of birth (S.S.C. or equivalent)
- Degree Certificate.
- Shorthand English High Speed with 180 w.p.m. or 150 w.p.m.
- Typewriting English Higher Grade.
- Community Certificate
- Non-creamy layer Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate, if any
- The applicants who intend to claim reservation under the Ex-servicemen category shall submit a discharge certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer (if employed anywhere)
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 17-11-2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 08-12-2022
- Hall ticket downloading date: 29-12-2022 to 07-01-2023
- Screening test Date: 07-01-2023
- Date of written examination: 05, 06-03-2023
- Viva voce schedule commences from 10-04-2023
- Date of declaration of result: 28-04-2023
The duly filled-in application should be sent duly superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Court Mater and Personal Secretary to the Hon’ble Judges and Registrars, by direct recruitment” along with Demand Draft and self-addressed envelope affixing Rs.30/- postage stamp to the address mentioned below.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati,
Guntur District, Pin-522239
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Offline Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|