BBMP Recruitment 2022: Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer. Desirable candidates must apply for Walk-In-Interview only after thoroughly reading the recruitment notification. Candidates who possess MBBS are only eligible to apply. Candidates must be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
About Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP): The Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), is the administrative body responsible for civic amenities and some infrastructural assets of the Greater Bengaluru metropolitan area. It is the fourth largest Municipal Corporation in India and is responsible for a population of 6.8 million in an area of 741 km2. Its boundaries have expanded more than 10 times over the last six decades.
Its roles and responsibilities include the “orderly development of the city” — zoning and building regulations, health, hygiene, licensing, trade, and education, as well as the quality of life issues such as public open space, water bodies, parks, and greenery.
BBMP Recruitment 2022 Walk-In for Medical Officer 63 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (MO)
Total Posts: 63 Posts
No age limit is prescribed in the given notification.
Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/NMC/MCI. Post-graduate degree holders recognized by State Medical Council /NBE/NMC can also apply
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 47,250/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) will shortlist the applicants soon after receipt of the application forms. After shortlisting the allotment regarding examination centers will be intimated to them. Shortlisted candidates will be called to the interview procedure
- Every candidate who qualifies in the selection process or interview must attend a medical examination to declare that they are medically fit for the post.
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) will declare the merit list after an interview.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment of Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- Visit the official website, www.bbmp.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Medical Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications (Like MBBS).
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of SSC Medical Officer.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th November 2022
Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), N.R Square, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002, India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|