BDL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Management trainee (MT) under the Executive cadre. Selected candidates will be posted to any of the Units / Offices of the Company i.e. at Corporate Office, Gachibowli, Hyderabad (T.S.), Kanchanbagh Unit, Hyderabad, (T.S.), Bhanur Unit, Sangareddy District. (T.S.), Visakhapatnam Unit (A.P.), Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy District (T.S),
Amaravathi (Maharashtra), Liaison Office (New Delhi) or New upcoming project locations across India
About Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL): Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Miniratna Category-I, Public Sector Enterprise, was incorporated in the year 1970 under the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India. A pioneer in the manufacture of Anti-Tank Guided Missiles, today, BDL has evolved as a conglomerate, manufacturing ATGMs of later generations, Strategic Weapons, Launchers,
Underwater Weapons, Decoys, and Test equipment. BDL is engaged in the manufacturing of Missiles Systems and other sophisticated equipment vital for the Defence of the Country and is amongst a few Industries in the World having the capabilities to produce State of Art Guided Weapons Systems. The customers of the Organization are all three wings of the Armed Forces, Government of India
BDL Recruitment 2022 Management Trainee 37 Posts
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Total Posts: 37 Posts
- MT (Mechanical)-10 Posts
- MT (Electronics)-12 Posts
- MT (Electrical)-03 Posts
- MT (Metallurgy)-02 Posts
- MT (Computer Science )-02 Posts
- MT (Optics)-01 Post
- MT (Business Development)- 01 Post
- MT (Finance)-03 Posts
- MT (Human Resource)-03 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as on 30-09-2022
- SC/ST Category candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category candidates: 3 years
Candidates must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Mechanical or an equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute
Candidates must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electronics or an equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute
Candidates must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical or an equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute
Candidates must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Metallurgy or an equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute
MT (Computer Science):
Candidates must possess First Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Computer Science or an equivalent course from a recognized University / Institute
Candidates must possess first Class M.Sc Degree in Physics / Applied Physics with a Specialisation in Optics / Applied Optics / Fiber Optics / Laser / Opto-Electronics
M.Sc. (Tech.) – Engineering Physics with Specialization in Photonics or Equivalent Course from a recognized University / Institute
MT (Business Development):
Candidates must possess first Class Bachelor’s Degree (or 5 Year Integrated course) in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Production)
Candidates must possess first Class in a 2-year MBA with a Specialisation in Marketing / Sales & Marketing or equivalent / postgraduate diploma / Post Graduate Degree with a Specialisation in Marketing /Sales & Marketing awarded by Universities / Institutions recognized by the Government.
Candidates should pass in Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
Pass in Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICAI erstwhile ICWAI)
MT (Human Resource):
Candidates should possess an MBA / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree in HR / PM & IR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations /Social Science /Social Welfare /Social Work of 2 years duration from Universities / Institutions
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Management trainees will be selected based on the below-mentioned selection process.
- Selection will be based on Written Test (Computer Based Online Test) and Interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for Computer Based Online Test (CBoT).
- Candidates are required to appear for the CBoT on the date, time, and venue that will be mentioned in their Admit Card. Candidate has to download the Admit Cards from the website. A candidate should possess a valid e-mail id for the next 1 year from the date of submission of the application.
- The CBoT will be of Two hours duration and will be in two parts comprising 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part-I will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned subject/discipline. Part II will consist of 50 MCQs on General Aptitude.
- The weightage assigned to CBoT is 85% and 15% for Interviews in the selection process respectively. Minimum qualifying marks for shortlisting for Interview candidates who have secured 60% in CBoT for UR & EWS and 50% in CBoT for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD with respect to posts reserved for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ PwBD candidates respectively.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Engineering Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-. Reserved categories are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
- Visit the official website, https://bdl-india.in/, and check the careers on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Management Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28-11-2022|
|Last Date for Receiving documents||28-11-2022|
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|