BEL Engineer Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trainee Engineer, and Project Engineer under the Mumbai Wing Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Electronics Limited: Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus.
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as a production agency with many DRDO labs.
BEL Engineers Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @bel-india.in
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineers
Total Posts: 20 Posts
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Job Location: Maharashtra, Mumbai
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 01-09-2022 for Trainee Engineer, and 32 years as of 01-09-2022 for Project Engineer Posts. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 1-year of experience in the relevant field in order to apply.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required for the Project Engineer post in the below-mentioned areas.
- Academic / Teaching experience / Research work / any Training which is not part of the work will not be considered.
- One year of completed apprenticeship training will be considered experience
Selected Candidates will receive pay as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Engineer||Rs. 30,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year
Rs. 40,000/- for 3rd year
|Project Engineer||Rs. 40,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year
Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year
Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year
- The selection will be done through a Written Test followed by an Interview of the eligible shortlisted
- The assessment weightage will be 85% and 15% for the written test and interviews respectively. Candidates who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria shall be called for the written test.
- Candidates will be called in a ratio of 1:5 (discipline-wise and category-wise) on the overall vacancies based on their performance in the written test
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Residence Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying BE/ B.Tech
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted along with the form:
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
- Semester-wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed their bachelor‟s degree after their Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
- BE/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg. – 4 years) Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
CGPA Conversion Certificate ( wherever applicable)
- Candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer are also required mandatorily to provide Proof of Experience- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous to current employer.
- The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) need to be attached to determine the number of years of post-qualification experience. Where the current employment certificate is not produced the joining/appointment letter, first and latest pay slip, and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience
General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 150/- + 18% GST for Trainee Engineer, Rs. 400/- + 18% GST for Project Engineer through SBI Collect. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) before applying to the post.
- The notification was released by the BEL Recruitment department of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Visit the official website, www.bel-india.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trainee Engineer & Project engineer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 09-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 23-11-2022
Dy.General Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area,
Taloja, Navi Mumbai: 410 208, Maharashtra
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|