BEML Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate, Technician Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or B. Tech in the concerned discipline is only eligible to apply. Candidates who completed Engineering from 2020 – 2022 batches are only eligible to apply. The apprenticeship will be done according to the apprenticeship rules of 1973.
About Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML): BEML was incorporated on 11th May 1964, with the help of the Soviet Union. It was wholly owned and operated by India’s Ministry of Defence until 1992 when the government divested 25% of its holdings in the company. BEML is Asia’s second-largest manufacturer of earth-moving equipment, and it controls 70% of India’s market in that sector. Its stock trades on the National Stock Exchange of India under the symbol “BEML”, and on the Bombay Stock Exchange under the code “500048”. The company went for Follow-on Public offer (FPO) and fixed the price band for its FPO between ₹1,020 and ₹1,090. The Government of India had given ‘in-principle’ approval for strategic disinvestment of BEML Ltd. to the extent of 26% out of the Government shareholding of 54.03% with the transfer of management control to a strategic buyer.
BEML Recruitment 2022 – Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Total Posts: 80 Posts
Name of the Disciplines
- Automobile Engineering – 5 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 10 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 5 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 50 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 5 Posts
The candidate’s age should be according to the rules of apprenticeship norms
Graduate Apprentices: Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computers/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Technician Apprentices: Candidates must complete a Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Computers/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks (50% for reserved category candidates)
Only the candidates who completed their respective qualifications from January 2020 onwards are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned by the recruiting organization and apprenticeship norms.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 21-11-2022
AGM (Training), BEML Limited, Bangalore Complex, New Thippasandra Post, Bangalore – 560075
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|