Bihar Police Recruitment 2022: Bihar Police is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Prohibition Constables from the eligible Indian Nationals under the Excise Department. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Bihar Police: Bihar Police is responsible for imparting basic training to the recruited constables, selected by the Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC), and the in-service training courses on sensitive and emerging topics for all ranks of police. The Directorate also conducts mandatory pre-promotional training courses, SLC for promotion as Havildars and PTC for promotion as ASI. The aim of the in-service course is to upgrade the knowledge and skills of the serving police personnel, to develop leadership qualities in them, and to guide them on how to remain stress-free while discharging their duties. Training Directorate also conducts training programs sponsored by BPR&D.
Training Directorate is also the nodal office for the nomination of police personnel from constables to IPS officers for training in various institutions/training centers all over the country and abroad.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2022 689 Prohibition Constable Posts
Name of the Post: Prohibition Constable
Total Posts: 689 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- General: 272 Posts
- EWS: 68 Posts
- SC: 114 Posts
- ST: 7 Posts
- OBC: 124 Posts
- BC: 83 Posts
- BC (Female): 21 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-25 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language
- Height for male candidates must be 165 cm and 155 cm for Female candidates
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 3 (Rs. 21,700 – 53,000/-) by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Prohibition Constable is based on their performance in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Bihar police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether they candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of 10+2
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 675/-, and Rs. 180/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Excise Department of Bihar Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Bihar Police Department
- Visit the official website, http://csbc.bih.nic.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Prohibition Constable Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-12-2022|
Bihar Police (Excise Department), Sardar Patel Bhavan, 6th Floor, Block-A/626, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Patna – 800023.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|