BJRMH Senior Residents Recruitment 2022: Babu Jag Jivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH) is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Senior Residents on a regular basis. Interested candidates can attend the interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Babu Jag Jivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH): Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital was established on the land allotted by the Delhi Development Authority to the Directorate of Health Services, Delhi Administration, to provide the preventive and curative health care services to the people of Resettlement Colony of Jahangir Puri, peripheral part of north Delhi. The hospital started the OPD services [along with first aid] in a make-shift building on 16th August 1993. The hospital has provided quality health care services with the dedication of all categories of Staff. Presently Babu Jagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital is a 100-bedded multispecialty general hospital and provides secondary-level medical care to the large number of patients coming to this hospital.
BJRMH Senior Residents Recruitment 2022 – Apply SR Post
Name of the Post: Senior Residents
Total Posts: 19 Posts
Specialty Wise Number of Posts:
- Anesthesia: 5 Posts
- O&G: 9 Posts
- Medicine: 4 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 1 Post
Candidates must be maximum of 40 years as of 09-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete MBBS with a PG Diploma/ Degree from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must be registered with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the State Medical Council.
- Selected candidates will receive pay according to Pay Level 11 in the pay matrix.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 67,700/- PM by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
There is no information available regarding the application fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Babu Jag Jivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Babu Jag Jivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH)
- Visit the official website, www.health.delhigovt.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the Senior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Senior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Attend the walk-in-interview by taking all the certificates
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Senior Residents
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 9th, 10th December 2022
Babu Jag Jivan Ram Memorial Hospital (BJRMH), E-Block, Jahangirpuri, Delhi – 110033
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|