BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022: Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP Dewas) is inviting online applications for the post of Junior Technician at W-1 Level. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to 3rd Level PRC
About Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP Dewas): The Bank Note Press, Dewas (BNP) is one of the nine units under the “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited” (SPMCIL), a Mini Ratna Category-I, Central Public Sector Enterprise Company, wholly owned by Government of India, incorporated on 13th January 2006 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of designing, manufacturing of Bank Notes & Security Inks etc. SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Finance with its Registered and Corporate Office on the 16th Floor, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi. Keeping in view of enhancement of production & operation and modernization of machinery
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @www.bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Name of the Post: Junior Technician (Printing)
Total Posts: 14 Posts
- General: 10 Posts
- EWS: 1 Post
- SC: 1 Post
- ST: 1 Post
- OBC: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
Candidates must complete full-Time ITI certificate recognized from NCVT/SCVT in Printing trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder/ Letter Press Machine Minder/ Offset Printing/ Platemaking / Electroplating/ Full time ITI in Plate Maker cum Imposter/ Hand Composing
Full-Time Diploma in Printing Technology from Government recognized Institutes/ polytechnics from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 18,780-67,390/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection for the post will be done through an examination that will be conducted “Online”. The online test will be of the objective type and comprise the following questions
- Technical/Professional Knowledge (50 questions) (75 marks)
- General Awareness: 15 questions (15 marks)
- English Language: 15 questions (15 marks)
- Logical Reasoning: 10 questions (10 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 10 questions (10 marks)
The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except for the English language section which will
be available only in English. General category candidates must secure a minimum 55% of marks, 50% of marks in OBC Category, 45% of marks in the SC/ST Category.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 600/-, and Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Bank Note Press, Dewas
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Bank Note Press, Dewas
- Visit the official website, www.ispnashik.spmcil.com, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Technician
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee||14-11-2022|
Bank Note Press, Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, Government of India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|