BSNL Rajasthan Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Apprentices for Sales & Marketing activities, CM/CFA/EB under Rajasthan Circle. Candidates who completed their Degree, or CM in the concerned discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL): Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) was incorporated on 15th September 2000. It took over the business of providing telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October 2000 on a going concern basis. The company provides telecom services throughout the country excluding Delhi & Mumbai. BSNL is a 100% Govt. of India-owned Public Sector Undertaking with an authorized share capital of Rs. 40,000 crores and paid-up capital of Rs. 12,500 crores comprising of Rs. 5,000 crores of Equity and Rs. 7,500 crores of Preference shares capital. Its total income during FY 2020-21 was Rs.18, 595 crores
BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 34 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total Posts: 34 Posts
Sales & Marketing Region Apprentices: 24 Posts
- Ajmer (Bhilwara,Chittorgarh): 2 Posts
- Alwar (Bharatpur): 3 Posts
- Bikaner (Nagaur, Sriganganagar): 4 Posts
- Jaipur (Sawaimadhopur, Tonk): 5 Posts
- Jhunjhunu (Churu,Sikar): 2 Posts
- Jodhpur (Barmer,Pali, Jaisalmer): 3 Posts
- Kota (Bundi,Jhalawar): 1 Post
- Udaipur (Sirohi, Banswara): 4 Posts
CM/CFA/EB Apprentices: 10 Posts
- Ajmer (Bhilwara,Chittorgarh): 1 Post
- Alwar (Bharatpur): 1 Post
- Bikaner (Nagaur, Sriganganagar): NIL
- Jaipur (Sawaimadhopur, Tonk): 3 Posts
- Jhunjhunu (Churu,Sikar): NIL
- Jodhpur (Barmer, Pali, Jaisalmer): 2 Posts
- Kota (Bundi, Jhalawar): 2 Posts
- Udaipur (Sirohi, Banswara): 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum 25 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years of OBC candidates is as per government provisions/rules
The candidate must possess Graduate (Engineering/ Non-Engineering) & Diploma holders recognized by AICTE or GOI and UGC as applicable under the apprentices Act-1961 & apprenticeship rules -1992 as amended from time to time (Passed out during 2020,2021 & 2022)
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
|Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 9,000/-|
- The candidate can be posted for work (Training) in any business area in BSNL Rajasthan from Table A&B below. However, preference for selection will be given to the candidate residing in concerned associated SSA/Districts falling under that Business Area (BA). The vacancies left out after consideration of the preference may be allotted to the candidates residing in other districts.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the final percentage or marks obtained in Graduation/Diploma by the candidate.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for document verification & joining if selected for the apprenticeship for which the candidate has applied.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, Diploma, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by BSNL, Rajasthan Circle
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of BSNL Rajasthan region
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-11-2022
- Certificate & Document verification at Jaipur: 18-11-2022
- Declaration of Selection List: 21-11-2022
Assistant General Manager, O/o CGMT, RJ Circle, BSNL Region.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|