CISF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited for eligible Male & Female candidates for filling up the temporary posts of Constable (Tradesman) from Indian Nationals. Candidates who completed Matriculation with ITI in the concerned trade are eligible to apply.
About Central Industrial Security Force: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is one of the Central Armed Forces in India. CISF is a unique organization in the paramilitary forces of India. It was set up under an act of the Parliament of India on 10th March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF also provides consultancy services to private industries as well as other organizations within the Indian government.
It also plays a major role in Disaster Management. The CISF has a Fire wing that helps during fire accidents in industries where the CISF is on guard. The scope of CISF’s consulting practice includes security consulting and fire protection consulting.
CISF Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2022 Apply Online 787 Posts
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||ESM|
|Constable / Cook||247||27||30|
|Constable / Cobbler||4||1||1|
- Candidates whose age is between 18 to 23 years as of the 01-08-2022
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1999 and later than 01-08-2004
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe Upto 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Class Upto 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in Central Government (CISF personnel who are not eligible against the LDCE vacancies) upto 45 years for SC/ST up to 40 years for Gen/EWS/OBC.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen have relaxation of up to 3 years.
Candidates must complete Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trades on or before the last date of submission. (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker/Cobbler, Tailor, Cook, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber, Washer Man and Welder). Industrial Training Institute-trained personnel will be preferred.
Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades on or before the closing date of receipt of the online Application Form (i.e. Sweeper).
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- PM by the recruiting organization
After completion of PST/PET, documentation, Trade Test, and Written Examination, Recruitment Sector-wise, Trade-wise, and Category-wise merit lists for UR, SC, ST, OBC, and EWS & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification, at any time before or after the PST/PET/Documentation & Trade test, written examination, and medical examination, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be canceled forthwith by the department.
Medical Examination: After completion of PST, Documentation, Written Examination & Skill Test, All India, and category-wise merit lists will be drawn based on the performance of candidates in the written examination and the number of vacancies in each category. Only those candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category will be called for a Detailed Medical Examination(DME). The candidates will be medically examined by the Medical Boards to assess their physical and medical fitness.
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in written exam
- UR/EWS/EX-SM: 35%
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
- Candidates Should pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates need not pay any application fee.
- Fees can be paid through online net banking, credit cards and debit cards. The fee paid by modes other than as stated mode will not be accepted.
- The fee once paid will not be refundable.
How to Apply?
- Candidates must go through the advertisement once and then read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent.
- Candidates must upload all the documents regarding scanned photographs, Signatures, voter IDs, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Candidates should bring all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Persons with disability are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- When the application is successfully submitted it will be accepted provisionally.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application and download it for future reference.
- Candidates must carry two passport-size photos.
- Dates of submission of online applications: 21-11-2022 to 20-12-2022
- Closing Date of Application Submission: 20-12-2022 (Upto 23.00 Hours)
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|