Directorate of Agriculture Assam Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Agriculture, Assam is inviting applications to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer, and Junior Engineer in different projects on a contractual basis. Candidates who completed a Diploma/ Engineering in the respective discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Directorate of Agriculture, Assam: The Department saw considerable expansion in its first half century’s existence although it was combined either with Land Records or with Industries and Cooperation Departments except for the period from 1906-07 to 1911-12 when Assam was amalgamated with Eastern Bengal. In 1930, the Industries and Cooperation Departments were separated and Agriculture became an independent Department in November 1930. Mr. A. G. Birt joined as the first technically qualified Director of Agriculture, Assam on 01.04.1931. However, his predecessors being generalists were none the worse in their understanding of the agricultural situation of the state as may be seen from the increase in the strength of officers and staff and the establishment of research stations on major crops during the first 50 years.
Directorate of Agriculture Assam Junior, Assistant Engineer 35 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
Total Posts: 35 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 34 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 1 Post
Candidates’ age is in between 20-35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil/ Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who are having a certificate in AutoCAD/MS Office will be given a preference
Candidates must possess a Degree in Civil/ Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with experience in the concerned areas.
- 5 years of experience for Degree holders
- 10 years of experience for Diploma holders
Selected candidates will get paid by the recruiting organization as follows:
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 25,000/- PM
- Assistant Engineer: Rs. 30,000/- PM
Candidates will get selected for the post of Assistant Engineer, or Junior Engineer based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. A merit list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates for a written test. After shortlisting candidates, they will undergo a written test consisting of questions from the respective subject.
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Agriculture,Assam
- The notification was released by the Agriculture Department, Government of Assam undertaking
- Visit the official website, www.diragri.assam.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification and read the complete notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the Interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Engineering certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement
- Caste certificate issued by Govt. of Assam
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate issued by Govt. of Assam. (wherever necessary)
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 12-11-2022
Address for Communication
Directorate of Agriculture, Krishi Bhawan,GS Road, Khanapara, Guwahati-22, Assam
Land Line – 0361-2332215
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|