District Court Biswanath Recruitment 2022: District Court, Biswanath is inviting applications to fill the posts of Peon, Chowkidar, and Driver under the establishment. Candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Selected candidates for the posts of Driver will be received pay according to the rules of the Government of Assam.
About District Court, Biswanath: Initially the Court of Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate (Mofussil) at Biswanath Chariali was inaugurated by Hon’ble Justice Mr. P.C Reddi, Chief Justice, Gauhati High Court on 25th Aug’ 1986 and Court of Munsiff at Biswanath Chariali was inaugurated by Hon’ble Justice Mr. K.N Saikia, Chief Justice, Gauhati High Court on 11th Sept 1987. Later on, the Court of Additional District and Sessions Judge (F.T.C) at Biswanath Chariali was established on 26th Aug’2002. The Judicial Courts of Biswanath Chariali are functioning under Sonitpur District Judiciary.
District Court Biswanath Recruitment 2022 Peon, Driver 4 Posts
Name of the Post: Peon, Chowkidar, Driver
Total Posts: 4 Posts
- Peon: 2 Posts
- Chowkidar: 1 Post
- Driver: 1 Post
Candidate’s age should be in between 18-40 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete the VIII Class from a recognized board/ Institute. Candidates must have a valid driving license with LMV/HMV endorsement
Selected Candidates will receive payment as mentioned below
Peon, Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000 – 52,000/- + G.P Rs. 3,900/- PM
Driver: Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- + G.P Rs. 5,200/- PM
- Soon after completion the receipt of the application form, the District & Sessions Court, Biswanath will shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure.
- The candidates will have to appear in an Interview
- Candidates who got shortlisted in the academic merit are only eligible to appear for an interview.
- The persons who are already engaged on an Adhoc or daily wage basis in the Courts of Biswanath shall be eligible to apply
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- 3 recent colored passport-size photographs.
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, and driving license.
- Candidates already in govt, service must apply through the proper channel.
- The applications can be submitted through Ordinary/Speed/Registered Post.
- The valid driving license certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Biswanath
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of District Court Biswanath
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Driver, Peon, Chowkidar
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||31-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||16-11-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
The District & Sessions Judge, Biswanath, Biswanath, Chariali, PIN – 784176, Biswanath, Assam
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|