District Court Tura Recruitment 2022: District Court, West Garo Hills (Tura) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Assistant, and Assistant Librarian on direct recruitment basis. Desirable candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Tura Court carefully before applying to the post.
About District Court Tura: Separation from the executive to the judiciary was completed on the 22nd of July 2013 and has been functioning since. It was on the 11th of August 2013 that the Office of the District and Session’s Judge, West Garo Hills District, Tura was jointly inaugurated by Dr. Mukul M. Sangma, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Meghalaya and Hon’ble Mr. Justice T. Nanda Kumar Singh, Judge of the High Court of Meghalaya in presence of Hon’ble Mr. Justice S.R.Sen, Judge, High Court of Meghalaya.
Prior to the separation of the Judiciary and the Executive, the Judicial Function of West Garo Hills District is controlled and managed by the Deputy Commissioners Office, Shri Pravin Bakshi, IAS is the Deputy Commissioner(Judicial) of the District at the time of separation
District Court Tura Recruitment 2022 Steno, LDA 07 Posts
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant, Assistant Librarian
Total Posts: 07 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Stenographer Grade-III||1 Post|
|Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist||2 Posts|
|Lower Division Assistant – Bench Assistant||3 Posts|
|Assistant Librarian||1 Posts|
|Total Posts||7 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as on 01-01-2022
- SC/ST Category candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category candidates: 3 years
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Candidates must complete a Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute with typing speed of 45 w.p.m or a Diploma with computer knowledge|
|Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist||Candidates must complete a Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute with typing speed of 45 w.p.m or a Diploma with computer knowledge|
|Lower Division Assistant – Bench Assistant||Candidates must complete a Degree in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized University/ Institute with typing speed of 45 w.p.m or a Diploma with computer knowledge|
|Assistant Librarian||Candidates must complete B.Lib from a recognized Institute. Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Computer Proficiency|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Pay Level – 8|
|Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist||Pay Level-5|
|Lower Division Assistant – Bench Assistant||Pay Level-5|
|Assistant Librarian||Pay Level-11|
Selection for the posts of Stenographer, Lower Division Assistant will be made on their performance in the below-mentioned stages
- Written Examination or
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 300/- in the form of a D.D drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya, Payable at Meghalaya.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court, Tura (West Garo Hills)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of District Court, Tura (West Garo Hills)
- Visit the official website, https://districtcourts.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Stenographer, LDA Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the spplication form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th November 2022
District & Sessions Judge, West Garo Hills, Tura, Meghalaya State.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|