DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022: District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad (DMHO Hyderabad) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Medical Officer on a contract basis. The notification was issued for 31 Posts of Medical Officers on a full-time basis. Candidates who completed MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in the respective disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Hyderabad District: Hyderabad (Urban) District in its present shape has come into existence in August 1978 consequent to the formation of a new District, Ranga Reddy from the erstwhile Hyderabad District. All the rural areas of erst-while Hyderabad District have been included in Ranga Reddy District, while the area of Municipal Corporation of Hyderabad (Excluding a small part), Secunderabad Cantonment, Lalaguda, and Osmania University are included in Hyderabad District. There are 64 villages in the District and they are grouped into erstwhile talukas, Viz., Charminar, Golconda, Musheerabad, and Secunderabad.
DMHO Hyderabad Recruitment 2022 Medical Officer 31 Posts
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (Full Time, Basti Dawakhana)
Total Posts: 31 Posts
- Medical Officer – Full Time: 5 Posts
- Medical Officer – DawaKhana: 26 Posts
There is no prescribed age limit given by the recruitment notification
Candidates must complete MBBS from a recognized University/ Institute with valid registration from the State Medical Council or Medical Council of India
Candidates with PG Diploma/ Degree candidates in the concerned specialty will be preferred.
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the below-mentioned pay scale.
- Medical Officer (Full Time, Basti Dawakhana): Rs. 52,000/- PM
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include
- Academic experience and
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (MBBS Certificate)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No application fee is required to apply for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Medical & Health Officer, Hyderabad
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of the Hyderabad District.
- Visit the official website, hyderabad.telangana.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of the Medical Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||7th November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11th November 2022|
District Medical & Health Officer,
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|