DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of ITI Apprentice Trainees on a temporary basis. The Trade Apprentices are to be filled under its defense wing named Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE). Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned trades are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization: DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
About Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE): Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), is committed to the development of the manned and unmanned variants of Armoured Fighting Vehicles (AFVs) and combat aircraft line-replaceable units.
CVRDE has expertise in the development of systems viz. hull, turret, mechanical systems, engine, transmission, running gear systems, armament systems, gun control systems, fire control systems, electrical and electronic systems (Vetronics), and related technologies. CVRDE has capabilities in system integration & field evaluation of various AFVs and their systems.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: ITI Apprentice Trainees
Total Posts: 120 Posts
- Carpenter – 01
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 20
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 08
- Electrician – 15
- Electronics – 10
- Fitter – 35
- Machinist – 12
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 05
- Painter – 02
- Plumber – 01
- Turner – 05
- Welder – 06
Candidates’ age must be in between 18-27 years as on 01-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute/ Board with minimum two years duration
- Candidates must complete the course from the Gazette Notification of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- The No. of vacancies mentioned above is only indicative and may change at a later stage depending
on the final assessment of eligible applications received.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship are not eligible to apply
- For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2020/2021/2022 are only eligible to
- Candidates with a Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend according to the rules & regulations of the Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test or an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying ITI
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-CVRDE
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.rac.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Only Candidates who have valid registration numbers are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Date of Publication: 27-10-2022
Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Defence Research & Development Organization, Avadi, Chennai – 600 054.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|