DRDO DMSRDE Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is conducting Walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellow, and Research Associate from young and dynamic meritorious individuals. The Junior Research Fellows and Research Associate Posts are to be filled under its defense wing named Defence Materials Stores and Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur. Candidates who completed their M.Sc, Ph.D. in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization (DRDO): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defense system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
About DMSRDE, Kanpur:
Defence Materials Stores and Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE), Kanpur is working in the area of functional non-metallic materials which include polymers, polymer matrix composites, elastomers, carbonaceous nanostructured materials, stealth materials, polymer precursors, ceramic matrix composites (CMCs), camouflage textile, specialty clothing and shelter for services, fuels, and lubricants.
DRDO DMSRDE Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Research Associate (RA)
Total Posts: 5 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 4 Posts
- Research Associate: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of the date of interview for the post of JRF, and 35 years for the post of Research Associate. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Junior Research Fellow:
Candidates must complete Post Graduation Degree in Polymer Science/ Material Science/ Chemistry (Organic) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Ph.D. in Polymer Science/ Material Science/ Chemistry (Organic) from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 31,000/- PM for the post of JRF, and Rs. 54,000/- PM for the post of Research Associate from the recruiting organization.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend directly or through the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Post Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualification
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DMSRDE Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on the prescribed dates
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Walk-In-Interview Dates: 15th December 2022
Date of Issuance of Notification: 21st November 2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|