DSSSB Recruitment 2022: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Librarian, Assistant Teacher (Nursery), Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science), Domestic Science Teacher, Physical Education Teacher under the Directorate of Education, Government of NCT of Delhi undertaking. All eligible Indian Nationals can apply.
About Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) : On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby commit to developing selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Librarian, Teacher 632 Posts
Name of the Post: Librarian, TGT, Physical Education Teacher
Total Posts: 632 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||4 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||106 Posts|
|Domestic Science Teacher||201 Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||221 Posts|
|Total Posts||632 Posts|
Candidates’ age should not exceed 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as on 01-01-2022
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Librarian||Candidates must possess Diploma/ Degree in Library Science from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Candidates must possess Senior Secondary with Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized Institute with minimum 45% of marks.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||Candidates must complete BCA or Degree in Computer Science or BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Domestic Science Teacher||Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Domestic Science/Home Science with B.Ed from a recognized Institute.|
|Physical Education Teacher||Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree with B.P.Ed from a recognized Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Librarian||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- PM|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Computer Science)||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- PM|
|Domestic Science Teacher|
|Physical Education Teacher|
Selection for the posts of Librarian, Teacher posts is completely based on their performance in the below-mentioned selection procedure.
- The selection shall be made through the One Tier examination scheme.
- In case of any question(s) appearing in the exam are held to be invalid, those questions will not be evaluated and the marks scored by the candidate will be calculated on a prorated basis (out of maximum marks).
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Test/Exam will be normalized (If required) by using the formula published by DSSSB vide Notice No. 10 (271)/Sec.Cell/DSSSB/18/989 dated 11.07.2018 (Annexure-II) and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and provisional nomination/selection
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs. 100/-. The fee is exempted for Women, SC/ST Category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Visit the official website, https://www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Librarian, Trained Graduate Teacher, Physical Education Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-11-2022|
|Last Date for Receiving documents||18-11-2022|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board
FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkadooma, DELHI-110092
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|