DTE Kerala Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The directorate of Technical Education, Kerala (DTE Kerala) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Diploma Apprentices/ Technician Apprentice Trainees along with the Board of Apprentice Training, Southern Region (BOAT SR). Selected candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma are only eligible to apply.
About Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala: The directorate of Technical Education has to maintain and enhance the quality of technical education by laying the policies, establishing and developing Government Institutions, guiding and supervising the aided private institutions, interacting with industry and national level institutions, coordinating with other departments of State Government, Government of India, Statutory Organisations and to contribute to the development of industry, society at large.
There are two Regional Directorates and one Curriculum Development Centre are functioning as under the department. A Supervisory Development Centre and an Industry Institute Interaction Cell are functioning for the well-being of the faculty and students of the Institutions. There is an Examination Wing working under the department for the conduct of diploma-level examinations.
DTE Kerala Recruitment 2022 (Diploma Apprentices)
Name of the Post: Diploma Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: Not Mentioned
Candidates’ age will be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations
- Students should have passed Diploma Holders in Engineering (Regular Mode – Full Time) in the year of 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- All eligible students can directly participate in the selection. Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidate.
- Students should bring all Educational certificates along with at least 3 sets of Bio-Data.
- Students already undergoing/undergoing Apprenticeship Training need not attend
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 8,000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Diploma/ Technician Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after the completion of the submission of applications from the candidates, eligible candidates can attend the interview directly at the below-mentioned venue with all the certificates of educational qualification, proof of identity, etc for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of DTE Kerala
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of the DTE Kerala Diploma Apprentices
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
Date of Apprenticeship Selection: 19th November 2022 (Saturday) from 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Place of Selection
Government Polytechnic College, Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Government of Kerala
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|