FACT Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Technician (Process Apprentices) under various disciplines. Candidates who possess a Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited: The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) was incorporated in the year 1943 as the first large-scale fertilizer plant in India at Udyogamandal, Kochi, Kerala. FACT started production in 1947. Initially in the Private Sector, promoted by M/s.Seshasayee Brothers, FACT became a Public Sector company in 1960 and the Government of India became the major shareholder in 1962. FACT is under the administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
FACT Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply [email protected]
Name of the Post: Diploma/ Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 45 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- General: 18 Posts
- SC: 5 Posts
- ST: 13 Posts
- OBC: 7 Posts
- EWS: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering (Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology)) and 2 years experience in the operation/ Analytical field / Quality Control / Chemical Control / Process Control / R&D in a large Fertilizer/ Chemical/Petrochemical Plant. In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the
prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualification and one to two years of prescribed experience will be considered
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 9250-32000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 590/-. SC/ST category candidates are exempted from the payment of an application fee.
- The test is proposed to be held at Kochi.
- The selection will be based on the marks scored on the Test.
- On the basis of details given in the application, eligible candidates will be called for the test (Computer Based Test)/, on dates that will be notified on our website.
- The test will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and will consist of two parts as detailed below
- The test consists of 30 questions on Aptitude & Reasoning, and 60 questions on Subject knowledge in the respective discipline. 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. 0.33 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by FACT before applying for the posts
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Fertilizers Chemicals and Travancore Limited (FACT)
- Visit the official website, www.fact.co.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notifications for Technician Apprentice
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of FACT
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates must make a note of important dates before applying to the posts
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2022
FACT Ltd., South Kerala Zonal Office, Marketing Division, Old Public Relation Building, Udyogamandal – 683501, Cochin
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|