Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Gauhati High Court is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Chauffeur (Driver) in the principal seat of Guwahati. Selected candidates will receive pay according to Pay Level 2 by the recruiting organization.
About Gauhati High Court: The Gauhati High Court was promulgated by the governor-general of India on 1st March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It was originally known as a high court of Assam and Nagaland but was renamed Gauhati High Court in 1971. After Indian independence, the Assam Legislative Assembly adopted a resolution on 9 September 1947 that a High Court is established for the Province of Assam.
The Assam High Court initially had its sittings at Shillong but shifted to Gauhati on 14 August 1948. After Manipur, Meghalaya, and Tripura got their high court, the Gauhati high court ceased its jurisdiction in these three states.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022 Chauffeur 4 Posts
Name & No. of Posts:
Chauffeur (Driver) – 4 Posts
Candidates, age must be maximum of 40 years. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Category candidates, and 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized State/ Central Board. Must possess a valid driving license with a valid certificate of employment exchange for the State of Assam.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 14,000 – 60,500/- + G.P Rs. 5,200/- by the recruiting organization.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
Selection for the post of Chauffeur is based on the below-mentioned 3 stages of selection.
Stage-1: A screening test
Stage 2: Driving test
- The screening test consists of 50 marks. Questions will be asked to test their General Knowledge, Road sign recognition, and Assamese language.
- Qualified candidates in the screening test are eligible to appear in the driving test. Driving test includes Starting, Driving, and parking.
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 20 marks on the driving test o qualify for an Interview
- Candidates equal to 3 vacancies will be called for an interview procedure. They must secure a minimum of 60% of marks in order to clear the interview.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Gauhati High Court
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Gauhati High Court
- Visit the official website, www.ghconline.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Chauffeur Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Chauffeur/ Driver Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Certificates to be carried at the time of the interview:
- Matric Certificate
- BC Certificate
- SC/ ST Certificate/ PWD Certificate if any
- Residence certificate
- Ex-Servicemen certificate
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Valid driving license
- Aadhar card
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 23-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07-12-2022
Last Date for payment of fee: 12-12-2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|