GPSC Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Principal on direct recruitment basis in Government Ideal Residential Schools, (Directorate of Developing Castes Welfare), Class-2. Candidates who completed Post Graduation are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be paid under the Pay matrix level 8 rules.
About Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC): The Gujarat Public Service Commission was constituted under article 315(1) of the constitution of India has defined the function of the public service commission in which one of the most significant powers listed is the power as an advisory. It can give advice to the president and the governors of any state.
As per the provision of the Constitution of India formation of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has been made on 01-05-1960. The functions are subject to the limitations imposed by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1960 made under proviso to clause (3) of Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
GPSC Recruitment 2022 Principal 19 Posts
Name of the Post: Principal Class-II in Government Ideal Schools
Total Posts: 19 Posts
Category-wise distribution of Posts:
- General: 12 Posts
- SEBC: 5 Posts
- ST: 1 Post
- EWS: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-11-2022.
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Female candidates (General): 5 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 years
- Candidates must possess Post graduate degree with at least 55% of the mark from a University recognized by State Government or Central Government
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of computer applications as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967 3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Level-8) by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, Gujarat Public Service Commission will shortlist the candidates for the Preliminary Examination and Interview
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The preliminary examination comprises Part-A: General Studies 100-Questions-100 Marks and Part-B: Concerned Subject 200-Questions, 200 Marks, Time Duration of 3 hours (180 minutes)
- The interview will be for 100 marks
- 50% of the weightage is for the Preliminary Examination and 50% of the weightage is for the interview.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree, PG Certificates
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay an application processing fee of about Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Visit the official website, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Principal, Class-II
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 01-11-2022
- Examination Date: 05-02-2023
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Sector-10A, Near CHH-3 Circle,
Gandhinagar – 382010
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|