Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Forest Department (GFD) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Forest Guards by conducting a combined competitive examination. Candidates who completed the 12th Class are only eligible to apply.
About Gujarat Forest Department: Gujarat has a total geographical area of 196024 Sq. Km. Out of which, 18961.69 Sq. Km. (9.67%) is declared a forest area. The state has wide variations in Geophysical and Eco-climatic conditions ranging from hot saline deserts to humid hilly tracts and from coast to high hills, which has resulted into the formation of various types of forest. These factors have bestowed the state with a diversity of Flora and Fauna. Gujarat is rich in floral diversity of species, habitats, and ecosystems which represents nearly 13% of the floristic diversity of the country.
The majestic Asiatic Lion and Wild Ass have their last resorts of the world in Gujarat. The faunal biodiversity consists of 14% fishes, 18% reptiles, 37% avifauna, and 25% of the mammal population of the country. Gujarat Forest Department is entrusted with the prime responsibility of protection, conservation, and development of the forest and wildlife of the state.
Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment 2022 – Forest Guards 823 Posts
Name of the Post: Forest Guards
Total Posts: 823 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 15-11-2022.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized Institute. Candidates should have Knowledge in Gujarati and Hindi languages.
Selected candidates will get paid about Rs. 19,950/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Forest Guards based on their performance in the written test, Document verification followed by an interview.
Only candidates who got shortlisted in the Written test are only eligible to appear for an interview.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 450/-, Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Category candidates. Rs. 300/- towards correction charges. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the Gujarat Forest Department recruitment notification released by different departments under the Government of Gujarat undertaking.
- The notification was released by the recruitment dashboard of the Gujarat Forest Department.
- Visit the official website, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the Gujarat Forest Department
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Forest Guard Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the Gujarat Forest Department online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any
- Work Experience certificate
- PWD Or sports certificates if any
- 3 copies of passport-size photograph
- NOC Certificate
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Drug Inspector
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||01-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||01-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-11-2022|
Gujarat State Forest Department, Sector-10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|