Haffkine Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Haffkine Institute for Training, Research & Testing is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed their B.A, B.Sc, and B.Com in the concerned discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Haffkine Research & Testing Institute: Haffkine Institute is one of the oldest biomedical research institutes in the country. It was established in 1899 and is named after the scientist (Dr. Waldemar Mordecai Haffkine) who invented the plague vaccine. Since then, Haffkine Institute has emerged as a multi-disciplinary Institute engaged in training, research, and testing of various aspects of infectious diseases.
Haffkine Research Institute Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Department & No. of Posts:
- Admin Department: 1 Post
- Store Department: 1 Post
- Accounts Department: 1 Post
- Chemotherapy Department: 4 Posts
- Chemical testing Unit: 1 Post
- Zoonosis & Venomous Animal Unit: 2 Posts
- Toxicology Department: 1 Post
The candidate’s age should be according to the rules and regulations of apprenticeship norms.
- Candidates must complete B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com or B.Pharma from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The duration of the apprenticeship is for a period of one year.
- Candidates who completed their graduation on or after March 2020 are only eligible to apply
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- by the recruiting organization.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Haffkine Institute for Training, Research & Testing
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the Haffkine Institute for Training, Research & Testing
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying Educational Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Haffkine Institute for Training, Research & Testing
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Haffkine Institute for Training, Research & Testing
- The apprenticeship portal for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices, i.e. portal.mhrdnats.gov.in has released the recruitment notification
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09-12-2022
Haffkine Institute for Training, Research, and Testing
Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai -400012, Maharashtra
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|