HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division of Hyderabad is inviting online applications for the posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices, and Graduate Apprentices (General) under various disciplines. Candidates who possess a Degree, BE/ B.Tech, or Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited: Avionics Division, Hyderabad was established in the year 1966 for the manufacture of MiG 21 Avionics equipment. Co-located Design Division, Strategic Electronics Research and Design Centre (SLRDC) has indigenously developed more than 40 types of Avionics systems for LCA, ALH, IJT, SU-30 MKI, HTT-40, Jaguar Darin II & III, LCH, LUH and Hawk trainer Aircraft. SLRDC provides Design, Development, and Engineering support to several Avionic products which are manufactured for fitment in a number of fixed and rotary wing aircraft like MiG 21, Jaguar, MiG 27, MiG 29, Cheetah, Chetak, ALH, Su-30 MKI, Hawk, Do-228, LCA. Avionics are being continuously upgraded to the latest state-of-the-art technology to suit the requirement of the next generation of aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 59 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 12 Posts
- Computer: 1 Post
- Mechanical: 3 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 25 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 20 Posts
- Computer: 1 Post
- Civil: 2 Posts
- Pharmacy: 1 Post
- Medical Lab Technician: 1 Post
Graduate Apprentices (General Stream): 18 Posts
- B.Com: 12 Posts
- B.Sc (Nursing): 4 Posts
- B.Sc (Computers): 2 Posts
The candidates’ age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science and Information Technology Engineering or Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution
Graduate (General) Apprentices:
Candidates must complete B.Sc in Chemistry/ Nursing or B.Pharma/ B.Com from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, HAL, Hyderabad will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HLA) before applying for the post.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of HAL, Hyderabad
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must attend the walk-in interview at the below-mentioned dates and times.
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 9th November 2022
Venue of Interview:
Auditorium, Behind Department of Training & Development,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Hyderabad.
Balanagar, Hyderabad- 500042.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|