Haryana Ration Card Apply Online 2023: If you are a resident of Haryana then it is necessary for you to have Haryana Ration Card. If you have not yet made a Haryana Ration Card or want to update it, then this post is very important for you. We will provide you with important information about the Haryana Ration Card and guide you on how to apply online for the Haryana BPL Card. The Food and Supplies Department of the Government of Haryana has started an online application process for the citizens of Haryana state to apply for their ration card on its official website haranafood.gov.in. We will explain in simple language how to apply online for the Haryana Ration Card (APL/BPL), required documents, eligibility criteria, and benefits of the Haryana Ration Card. Therefore, readers must read the complete article for detailed information about Ration Card Haryana.
Haryana Ration Card List 2023: How to apply online for Haryana Ration Card.
Haryana BPL Ration Card 2023: From January 1, approximately 4 lakh new BPL Ration Cards will be made in Haryana. Read the complete information.
Ration cards hold an important place in our daily life. Often, a photocopy of a ration card is requested for various purposes. It is an important document provided by all state governments under the Public Distribution System. Ration cards are allotted to each family based on their economic status. Every state government launches portals from time to time to provide online services to its citizens. The official website of the Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana State, haranafood.gov.in, provides online facilities for residents to apply for their ration card (APL/BPL). The residents of the state who have not yet made their ration card can fill out the Haryana Ration Card 2023 online form with the help of the portal.
What is the Haryana Ration Card?
- Haryana BPL Ration Card Form – Like other state governments, the Haryana government also makes ration cards for its citizens based on their economic status. These ration cards are used to distribute food items and also serve as legal documents for various government purposes. There are three types of ration cards in Haryana. Let us know about each type of ration card.
Key Point of Haryana Ration Card:
- Name of Department: Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department Government of Haryana
- Type of Card: BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration Card
- Type of Application: Online / Offline
- Haryana BPL Ration Card 2022 Apply Start Date: January 1, 2023
- Official Website: https://haryanafood.gov.in/
Different Categories of Haryana Ration Card:
- Categories of beneficiaries and color of ration card: Above Poverty Line (Green), Below Poverty Line (State) (Yellow), Below Poverty Line (Central) (Yellow), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (Pink), Other Priority Families ( khaki)
Haryana AAY Ration Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana): Haryana AAY Ration Card is designed for the poorest of the poor families, especially those who do not have any fixed income or earning members. These cardholders get up to 35 kg ration at a very affordable price.
Haryana BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line): Families in Haryana with an annual income up to ₹10,000, living below the poverty line, can get a BPL Ration Card. These families receive up to 25 kg of ration monthly at low prices.
Haryana APL Ration Card (Above the Poverty Line): Families with annual income up to ₹10,000 living below the poverty line in Haryana can get a BPL ration card. These families get up to 25 kg of ration monthly at low prices.
Important Documents for Haryana Ration Card:
- Aadhar card for all family members.
- Recent passport size and family group photograph.
- Residence certificate, Gas connection, Previous electricity bills.
- Valid phone number.
- Income certificate.
- Residence certificate of Haryana.
Haryana BPL Ration Card Application Process:
- Visit the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department of Haryana’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Online Ration Card’ option.
- You will be directed to the Saral Haryana Portal homepage.
- Click on the registration option and fill in the required details on the registration form.
- Once registered, log in and click on ‘Apply for Service’.
- Search for ‘Ration Card’ in the search box and select the ‘Insurance Of Ration’ option.
- Fill in the ‘New Ration Card Form’ and submit the required documents.
- This completes the Haryana BPL Card Application Process.
BPL Ration Card Haryana Apply Offline:
- Visit the official website of the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department.
- Click on the ‘forms’ option on the homepage.
- Click on ‘Forms For Public use’.
- Click on the ‘BPL Ration Card Form’ option.
- Download and print the form, fill it in, and attach the required documents.
- Submit the form to the relevant department to complete the Haryana BPL Ration Card Offline Process.
How to Check Haryana BPL Card Status?
- Visit the Saral Haryana Official Website to check the status of the Haryana BPL card.
- Click on ‘Track Application Status’ on the Saral Haryana Portal.
- Fill in the required information and click ‘Check Status’ to view the Haryana BPL Card Status.
BPL Ration Card List Haryana Download PDF:
- Applicants who have applied for the Haryana BPL Ration Card can check the list online.
- Visit the Saral Haryana official website to check the Haryana Ration Card District Wise List.
- Follow the guidelines to view and download the list.
Haryana BPL Ration Card Apply Online:
- Search Ration Card Details by Family ID, Parivaar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Income Verification Status Check Online
- Haryana BPL Ration Card Apply Online
- Search Ration Card Details by Family ID
- Parivaar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Income Verification Status Check Online
- Official Website