IFGTB Recruitment 2022: Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) is inviting applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Technical Assistant under the establishment. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules of Pay Matrix 1, 2& 5 by the recruiting organization.
About Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB): IFGTB is a national institute formed in April 1988 under the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), an autonomous council under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. To develop new varieties, management, and silvicultural techniques to maximize the productivity of natural and planted forests under different ecological considerations and changing environments.
IFGTB Recruitment 2022 LDC, TA, MTS 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk, Multi-Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant
Total Posts: 10 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk||3 Posts|
|Multi Tasking Staff||5 Posts|
|Technical Assistant||2 Posts|
|Total Posts||10 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
- SC Category Candidates: 32 years
- Departmental candidates: 5 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized Institute/ board with typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m speed in the Hindi language.|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board/ Institute.|
|Technical Assistant||Candidates must possess B.Sc in Botany/ Agriculture from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- PM|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- PM|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Technical Assistant will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by a typing test
- After receipt of applications, IFGTB will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- A written test will be conducted to screen out the candidates for attending to typing test.
- The written test will be conducted on Quantitative Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Qualified candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for an interview
- Candidates must possess a minimum 50% of marks in order to appear for an interview
- The duration of the examination is of 2 hours.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. 10+2 Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Educational Qualification Certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
EWS/ OBC/ NCL category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/- for MTS, Rs. 1000/- for LDC, Rs. 1500/- for Technical Assistant, Women/ ST/ ESM Candidates should pay fee of about Rs. 250/- for MTS, Rs. 500/- for LDC, Rs. 750/- for Technical Assistant Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the IFGTB, Coimbatore
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of IFGTB, Coimbatore
- Visit the official website, www.ifgtb.icfre.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of LDC, Multi Tasking Staff, Technical Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||17-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||25-11-2022|
|The month of the Written Examination||January/ February 2023|
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding
(Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education)
P.B. No. 1061, R.S. Puram P.O., Coimbatore-641002, INDIA
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|