IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Southern Region is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade/ Technician Apprentices in various locations in India. Read the complete article to know more details about the recruitment notification.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL): IndianOil operates a network of more than 15,000 km long crude oil, petroleum product, and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 94.56 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 21.69 million metric standard cubic meters per day of gas. Cross-country pipelines are globally recognized as the safest, most cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly mode for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products.
As a pioneer in oil pipelines in the country, managing one of the world’s largest oil pipeline networks, IndianOil achieved a throughput of 76.019 million metric tonnes during the year 2020-21.
IOCL Southern Region Recruitment 2022- Apply @iocl.com
Name of the Post: Technician/ Trade Apprentice
Total Posts: 265 Posts
Job Location: Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana States (Southern Region)
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Accounts Executive)/ Graduate Apprentice||190 Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||25 Posts|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate)||50 Posts|
Candidates’ age is in between 18-24 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 31-10-2022
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD [OBC (NCL)] Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
|Trade Apprentice (Accounts Executive)/ Graduate Apprentice||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks (45% for reserved category candidates)|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute|
|Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate)|
Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules and regulations of IOCL
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time
The Selection shall be on the basis of the performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ‟s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
Trade Apprentice (Accounts Executive)/Graduate Apprentice:
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
Basic English Language Skills
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator):
Generic Aptitude and Reasoning
Trade Apprentice (Retail Sales Associate):
The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the IOCL, Southern Region
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of IOCL Southern Region
- Visit the official website, www.iocl.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of Diploma, and ITI Certificates
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Trade Apprentice
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12-11-2022|
|Written Test Date (Tentatively)||27-11-2022|
IOCL, Southern Region, Indian Oil Bhavan, No.139, Uttamar Gandhi Road, Chennai – 600034
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|