KVS Recruitment 2022: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Head Mistress, Section officer, Finance Officer, Principal, Vice principal on direct recruitment basis. Selected candidates will get recruited under the Limited Departmental Competitive examination.
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan: The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India that were instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It comprises over 1,094 schools in India and three abroad. It is one of the world’s largest chains of schools.
The system came into being in 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools. Later, the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools are affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Its objective is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. With the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central government employees.
KVS PGT, TGT Recruitment 4014 Posts
Distribution of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Post Graduate Teacher||1200|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||2154|
No age limit is specified in the given recruitment notification.
|Principal||Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with B.Ed.|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Candidates must possess Post Graduation in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with B.Ed.|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Candidates must possess Graduation in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with B.Ed|
|Head Mistress||Candidates who worked as Primary Teachers for more than 5 years are only eligible to apply|
|Section Officer||Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with 4 years of regular service as ASO/ Stenographer|
|Finance Officer||Candidates must be in 4 years of regular service as ASO/ Stenographer|
Selected candidates will receive pay according to the rules and regulations of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Candidates will be selected based on two processes:
- Written test
- Personal Interview.
The detailed Selection procedure will be announced soon after publishing the detailed recruitment notification.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the above-mentioned posts
How to Apply?
- Candidates must go through the advertisement once and then read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature but likely to become permanent.
- Candidates must upload all the documents regarding scanned photographs, Signatures, voter IDs, Aadhar cards, etc.
- Candidates should bring all the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Persons with disability are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- When the application is successfully submitted it will be accepted provisionally.
- Candidates should take a printout of the application and download it for future reference.
- Candidates must carry two passport-size photos.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: First week of November 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 16th November 2022
- Last Date for verification by the controlling officer: 23rd November 2022
- Date of Limited Departmental Competitive examination: Update Soon
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|