Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2022: Manipur Education Department is inviting applications to fill the posts of Primary Teachers. Candidates who completed a Diploma/ Degree in Elementary Education are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be posted on a contract basis.
About Manipur Education Department: The Department of Education (S) is one of the major departments of the Government of Manipur and looks after school education in the state. At the government level, it is led by the Hon’ble Minister of Education as the head of the administration. Shri Laishram Nandakumar Singh, IAS is the Director of the department and Mangsatabam Harekrishna, IAS as Commissioner Edu (S), Government of Manipur.
The origin of the Education Department of Manipur dates back to 1903 when Rev. Pettigrew an educationist and a philanthropist became the first honorary inspector of schools under the Education Department of Assam. Prior to 1950, there was no separate Department of Education in Manipur. A separate Department of Education was created for the first time in Manipur on the 20th of January 1950 with Shri T.Kipgen as Asstt. Secretary to the Government of Manipur. He was responsible for all education policies and programs with regard to all types of schools in the hills and plains.
Manipur Education Department Recruitment 2022 Primary Teacher 1000 Posts
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher
Total Posts: 1000 Posts
Candidates, age must be in between 18-42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Candidates must complete a Diploma/ Degree in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute. D.Ed/ B.Ed candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of the study are also eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 14,600/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Selection for the posts of Primary teacher is based on their performance in the Written test and Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted to a written tests based on their experience, and academics.
- Shortlisted candidates will get admit cards one week prior to the examination
- Candidates can access their admit card through online mode
- Enter the login/ registration details to view the admit card
- Take a copy of admit card and carry it for attending the examination.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Educational qualification Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates. Candidates must pay the application fee at the time of sending the application form.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Department of Education, Manipur
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Department of Education, Manipur
- Visit the official website, www.tripura.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Primary Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17-11-2022
Directorate of Education (S), Lamphelpat, Imphal West, Manipur, Imphal
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|