MIDHANI Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices. Candidates must undergo one-year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973. Candidates who recently completed their graduation are only eligible to apply.
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI): Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)was established in the year 1973 as a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI was set up with a view to achieving self-reliance in the production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, and soft magnetic alloys to Defence and other Strategic Sectors such as Energy, Space, and Aeronautical applications. The guiding factors for setting up MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. The materials manufactured by MIDHANI are basically imported substitutes and their non-availability would have affected various strategic programs of the country.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 35 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 20 Posts
- Metallurgy: 6 Posts
- Mechanical: 6 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics: 4
- Civil: 2 Posts
- Electronics & Communication/ IT: 2 Posts
- Commercial & Computer Practice: NIL
Technician Apprentices: 15 Posts
- Metallurgy: 3 Posts
- Mechanical: 3 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics: 3 Posts
- Civil: NIL
- Electronics & Communication/ IT: NIL
- Commercial & Computer Practice: 6 Posts
Candidate’s age should be according to the rules of the Apprenticeship act.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized university
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy Engineering or Commercial Practice from a recognized institution
Selection of the candidates will be decided based on the merit against reservation categories (percentage of marks obtained in the SSC & Graduation / Diploma in Engg.).
The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, Aadhar) and medical fitness.
Candidates should register their details at www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal and along with the Portal Enrollment Number and all the supporting documents (Age, Qualification, Category, and Aadhar) should come and attend for Apprenticeship Mela at above mentioned Mela Center
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
- Candidates must register through www.portalmhrdnats.gov.in for Apprentice Posts
- Visit the official website, www.midhani-india.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notifications for Graduate, Technician Apprentices
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Date of Apprenticeship fair or Mela Centre: 10th November 2022
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering &
Technology – [NSAKCET], New Malakpet – Hyderabad
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|