Mizoram Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2022: Mizoram Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department (AHVS Mizoram) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Veterinarian, Para Veterinarian on a provisional employee basis under a Centrally Sponsored scheme from eligible candidates. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts.
About Mizoram Animal Husbandry Department: The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) is one of the Departments of the newly created Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry & Dairying vide Cabinet Secretariat’s Notification No.1/21/7/2019-Cab dated 17.06.2019 published in gazette S.O.No.1972(E). The Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying (AH&D) renamed as Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries (DADF) was one of the Departments in the Ministry of Agriculture and came into existence w.e.f. 1st February 1991, by converting two divisions of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation namely Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development into a separate Department.
The Fisheries Division of the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and a part of the Ministry of Food Processing Industries were later transferred to this Department w.e.f. 10th October 1997. The Department is located at Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi and parts of some Divisions of the Department are functioning from Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi.
Mizoram Animal Husbandry Dept Recruitment 2022 – Veterinarian 52 Posts
Name & No. of Posts:
- Veterinarian: 26 Posts
- Para Veterinarian: 26 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-35 years as of 21-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) from a recognized Mizoram State Veterinary Council or Veterinary Council of India
Candidates must HSLC from a recognized board/ Institute with qualifying in VFA Training course from Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Service recognized Institute.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language up to School standard
- Basic knowledge of computers or equivalent to computer concepts course (CCC) of NIELIT or DOEACC.
Selected Candidates will receive according to the below-mentioned pay by the recruiting organization
- Veterinarian: Rs. 50,000/- PM
- Para Veterinarian: Rs. 20,000/- PM
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include academic merit followed by an interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying VFA Course
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No application fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department, Mizoram
- The notification was released by the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services Department, Mizoram
- Visit the official website, https://ahvety.mizoram.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Veterinarian, Para Veterinarian Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the Application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the offline application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the offline application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 18th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st November 2022
Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Aizawl, Government of Mizoram.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|