MP Commercial Tax Dept Recruitment 2023: Department of Commercial Tax in Madhya Pradesh is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Commercial Tax Inspector and Taxation Assistant on direct MP Commercial Tax Inspector recruitment basis. Candidates who completed Graduation are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be paid under Pay MP Commercial Tax Department Recruitment 2023 Rules.
MP Commercial Tax Dept Recruitment 2023 Application Form for Commercial Tax Inspector, Taxation Assistant 216 Posts
The Commercial Tax Department in Madhya Pradesh is accepting online applications from eligible applicants from October 5, 2023. A new job notification for the posts of Commercial Tax Inspector and Taxation Assistant published on 19 September 2023. Post-specific job details are given below. If you are looking for employment in Madhya Pradesh state, please submit your application by October 20, 2023. According to MP Tax Recruitment announcement, a total of 216 posts will need to be filled for MP Commercial Tax Department jobs 2023. Out of 216 vacancies in this recruitment drive, 95 are nominated for Commercial Tax Inspector posts, and a total of 121 are for Tax Assistant posts. The application process for these posts will start from 5 October 2023.
Name of the Post: Commercial Tax Inspector & Taxation Assistant in MP
Total Posts: 216 Posts
Name Wise Posts Details:
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 95
- Taxation Assistant: 121
- The age of the applicant will be determined as of January 1, 2023.
- Age will be determined only on the basis of date of birth mentioned in the 10th class mark sheet of the candidate. Therefore, in the online application form, candidates have to include only their name, father’s name and date of birth as they appear in the above marks list.
MP Commercial Tax Dept Bharti 2023 Educational Qualification
For Commercial Tax Inspector:-
- Candidates must have a Graduate Degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have been worked continuously for the last five (05) years in clerical service in the Commissionerate, Commercial Taxes Office and its subordinate offices.
For Taxation Assistant:-
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized university
- Applicants must have been working continuously in clerical service for the last five (05) years in the Commissioner, Commercial Tax Office, and its subordinate offices.
- Candidate selection process will include their Online Examination.
- Unreserved / Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Candidates Fee: Rs. 1020/-.
- Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) and PWD (Persons with Disabilities) Candidates Fee: Rs. 510/-.
- For correction of errors in the online application form, M.P. Online fee will be Rs. 50/- + GST.
MP Commercial Tax Dept Vacancy How to Apply?
- You go to the official website mptax.mp.gov.in.
- Now find the advertisement and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open in front of you, read it and check eligibility.
- You then have to find the application link.
- ou click on the link, the online form will open in front of you.
- You fill the form by entering correct details.
- Finally click on submit button and take a printout of the online form for your future use.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 5-10-2023 (time 11:30 am)
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20-10-2023 (time 11:59 pm)
- Online Examination Date: Update Soon
Important Links for MP Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|