MPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Research officer/ Statistical Officer under the Maharashtra State Social Services, Government of Maharashtra undertaking. Candidates who possess PG Degree/ Diploma in the respective discipline are only eligible to apply.
MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Research Officer 25 Posts
Name of the Post: Research Officer/ Statistical Officer
Total Posts: 25 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General: 17 Posts
- Female: 7 Posts
- Sports Persons: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-03-2023.
- Reserved Category candidates: 43 years (Maximum Age limit)
- PWD Candidates: 45 years (Maximum age limit)
(i) Master’s degree in Statistics or Biometrics Econometrics or Mathematical Economics with at least 45 percent. of marks; OR
(ii) Master’s degree with at least 45 percent. marks in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least one paper of 100 marls in Statistics or Mathematical Economics or Econometrics; OR
(iii) Master’s degree with at least 45 percent. marks in Mathematics or Economics Commerce and a post-graduate diploma in Statistics from a recognized institution; OR
(iv) Master’s degree with at least 45 percent. Marks in Mathematics-Economics of Commerce and a certificate of a course in Demography or Population Science of recognized institutions; OR
(v) Master of Computer Application (M.C.A.) from a recognized University with a Bachelor’s degree (at least in Second Class or 45 per cent. Marks in aggregate where the class is not awarded) in Mathematics or Statistics Economics or Commerce:
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/- (Pay Level 15) by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will get selected for the post of Research officer based on their performance in the written test and interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- Admission tickets will be issued to the candidates who are having better performance in academics followed by their experience.
- Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 394/-, and Rs. 294/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Maharashtra State Social Service Department
- Visit the official website, www.mpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for Research Officer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification and read all the details carefully.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Junior Entomologist
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||03-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Payment of Fee||30-11-2022|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission,
51/2, 7 and 8th Floor,
Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building
Maharshi Karve Marg,
Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|