Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022: Nainital Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of IT Officer. Candidates who completed a Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in the respective disciplines are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be posted according to the requirements of the Nainital Bank.
About Nainital Bank: The Nainital Bank Limited is a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and a few other prominent personalities of Nainital. With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with the Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital.
At present, the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun, and Noida with a network
of 166 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022 IT Officer 10 Posts
Name of the Post: IT Officer
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 22-32 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 31-10-2022
- Candidates must possess (with Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates having a Minimum (1) of one year in IT-related projects in any Commercial Bank with particular reference to the FINACLE platform would be given preference.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-
63840/- PM by the recruiting organization.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and Personal Interviews, however, Bank may also conduct written
examination of the applicants to shortlist the candidates for Personal Interviews, depending upon the number of applications.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being
called for an interview. The Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, the adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for an interview. The decision of the bank to call
the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in
the interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at the cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in merit. The marks obtained in the written examination will also be reckoned for arriving at the final merit list (only if a written test is conducted by the Bank)
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree, PG Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 1500/- in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Nainital Bank Limited, payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand)
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Nainital Bank
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Nainital Bank
- Visit the official website, https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for IT Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-11-2022
Vice President (HRM)
The Nainital Bank Limited
Head Office, Seven Oaks,
Mallital, Nainital- 263001 (Uttarakhand)
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|