NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Karnataka (NHM Karnataka) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Community Health Officers (CHO) under the District Health Society.
Hence Karnataka state has adopted BSc Nursing graduates as Community Health Officers (CHOs) for the delivery of preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative &palliative care services at the doorstep of the community at sub-center Level Health and Wellness Centers (SC-HWCs). Selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis.
About National Health Mission, Karnataka: Hence Karnataka state has adopted BSc Nursing graduates as Community Health Officers (CHOs) for delivery of preventive, promotive, curative, rehabilitative &palliative care services at the doorstep of the community at sub-center Level Health and Wellness Centers (SC-HWCs).
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officers 1048 Posts
Name of the Post: Community Health Officers
Total Posts: 1048 Posts (847+201 new vacant posts)
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 35 years on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health
- Candidates must possess B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Karnataka Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Karnataka Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
Community Health Officer shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Community Health Officer as follows.
- Selection shall be done among the candidates who passed in B.Sc /PB B.Sc nursing course, and
for integrated candidates qualified under the integrated Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) curriculum (Community health Nursing-II) from any recognized university and/or presently working as CHOs under NHM. The selection of a Community Health Officer (CHO) will be done at the district level under NHM through the District Health Society
General Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 510/-, Rs. 255/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Karnataka
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Karnataka
- Visit the official website, https://karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw/nhm/pages/home.aspx, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the NHM Community Health Officers
- Click on the recruitment notification for Community Health Officers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age-proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Community Health Officer
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 26th October 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 8th November 2022
- Admit card Downloading Date: 17th November 2022
- Examination Date: 19th November 2022
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Ayushman Bharat, Arogya Karnataka, National Health Mission, Government of Karnataka
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|