NHM Tripura CHO Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission, Tripura (NHM Tripura) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Community Health Officers (CHO) under the District Health Society.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura invites online applications for the post of Community Health Officers (CHOs) on a contractual basis and fixed pay basis from the candidates who are permanent residents of Tripura. The engagement will be initially for a period of 11 months, which may be extended for further periods depending on the completion of the project.
About National Health Mission, Tripura: The government of Tripura has been implementing NRHM in the right earnest. The opportunities presented in NRHM are going to be used in the state to set in motion the march towards achievement of the vision 2018 developed by the Government of Tripura. It envisages a dynamic community-owned and managed health system facilitated by the government so as to enable the community meet its health needs.
NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officers 191 Posts
Name of the Post: Community Health Officers
Total Posts: 191 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates i.e. 47 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 31-10-2022.
- Candidates must possess a GNM/ Diploma or B.Sc in Nursing or higher qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be registered with the Tripura Nursing Council or Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Candidates should submit the relevant certificates of testimonials at the time of joining.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on a contractual basis at sub-center level HWCs and paid Rs 25,000/- (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honorarium plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month performance-based incentive (PBI).
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Community Health Officer as follows.
- Selection shall be done among the candidates who passed in B.Sc /PB B.Sc nursing course, and
for integrated candidates qualified under the integrated Certificate Programme in Community Health (CPCH) curriculum (Community health Nursing-II) from any recognized university and/or presently working as CHOs under NHM.
- Selection will be based on their performance in the written test followed by the Certificates Verification process.
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Tripura
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Tripura
- Visit the official website, https://tripuranrhm.gov.in/, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the NHM Community Health Officers
- Click on the recruitment notification for Community Health Officers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age-proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Community Health Officer
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 07-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17-11-2022
National Health Mission, Additional Secretary, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Tripura.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|