OHPC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC Limited) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee for various project Sites/ Corporate Offices. The notification is valid for a period of one year. It may be extendable depending on the project requirements and the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
About Odisha Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited: Consequent to the reform in the power sector in Odisha, Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was incorporated on 21 st April 1995 under the Companies Act 1956. Its objective is:
To acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, and modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydro electric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations, and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
OHPC Recruitment 2022 – ANE Trainee 50 Posts
Name of the Post: ANE Trainee/ Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee
Total Posts: 50 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Posts:
- General – 24 Posts
- SEBC – 7 Posts
- SC – 7 Posts
- ST – 12 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years as of 01-10-2022. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC Category candidates, and 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates.
Candidates should possess a Graduation in any discipline with a one-year Diploma in Computer Applications or Diploma in Office Management from an Institute with a one-year Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will receive an amount in the form of a Stipend of about Rs. 13,500/- PM by the recruiting organization and the pay scale is around Rs. 26,400 – 83,600/-
Candidates will be called to a computer-based test on General Aptitude test comprising 120 questions, CBT will cover a total of 30 questions from each section, i.e. Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English language, General awareness, and Computer knowledge. Correct questions will be awarded a single mark. For every wrong answer, 1/4th of the mark will be deducted. The duration of the CBT Examination is of 2 hours. Candidates who got qualified in the Computer-based test are only eligible to appear in the documents verification process.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
- Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate, Degree Certificate & Marks sheet);
CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
- Experience certificates from previous employment will also be considered
- A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as a candidate from J&K; if any
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 500/- through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of a fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Odisha Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Odisha Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC)
- Visit the official website, admin.ohpcltd.com, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for ANE Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 12th November 2022
Last Date for Online Registration: 11th December 2022
Tentative date of Online examination: January 2023 (Tentatively)
OHPC Limited, Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Building, Vanivihar Chowk, Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|