OHPC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC Limited) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Junior Clerk Trainee/ Administrative Non-Executive (ANE) or LD Assistant Trainee for various project sites/ units/ corporate office. Candidates who completed a Diploma/ Graduation in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will be inducted as Junior Clerks or Non Executives.
About Odisha Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC): Consequent to the reform in the power sector in Odisha, Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Ltd. (OHPC) was incorporated in 21 st April 1995 under the Companies Act 1956. Its objective is:
To acquire, establish, operate, maintain, renovate, and modernize in the State of Odisha and else while hydro electric generating stations, thermal and nuclear electric generating stations, and any other electric generating stations based on any non-conventional sources of energy.
OHPC Recruitment 2022 Junior Clerk/ LD Assistant 50 Posts
Name of the Post: ANE Trainees/ Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee
Total Posts: 50 Posts
Category-wise Number of Posts:
- General: 24 Posts
- SC: 7 Posts
- SEBC: 7 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates according to rules and regulations. Age is reckoned as on 01-10-2022.
- Reserved Category Candidates: 5 years for SC/ST/ SEBC
- Ex-serviceman category candidates: 10 years
- Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Office Management or Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 26,400 – 83,600/- PM by the recruiting organization.
After completion of submission of the online application form, candidates will shortlist for a Computer Based Test (CBT) examination. The computer-based test comprises of General Aptitude tests consisting of 120 questions. CBT will cover 30 questions from each section.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English language
- General awareness & Computer knowledge
The duration of the computer-based test is 2 hours. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The wrong answer will be deducted for every 1/4th mark. Candidates who got qualified in the computer-based test will be called for Documents verification at Bhubaneswar. Candidates need to bring all the necessary certificates of testimonials for attending the interview.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Odisha Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC Limited)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the Odisha Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC Limited)
- Visit the official website, www.ohpcltd.com, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of ANE Trainee/ LD Assistant/ Jr Clerk Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 12-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 11-12-2022
- Tentative dates for Computer based test: January 2023
Odisha Hydro Electric Power Corporation Limited (OHPC Limited), Vanivihar Chowk, Janpath, Bhubaneswar – 751022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|