OPHWC Recruitment 2022: Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC) is inviting offline applications for the posts of Project Manager (Civil) from dynamic and competent professionals. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering are only eligible to apply. Selected candidates will get pay according to Level 12 by the recruiting organization.
About Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC): The Odisha State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation Limited (OSPH&WC) was incorporated as a wholly owned Government of Odisha Company on 24th May 1980 under the Companies Act, 1956 to meet the housing needs of the Police with enhanced priority as a welfare measure.
During more than 40 years of its existence, the OSPH&WC has developed expertise in planning, designing, and constructing of residential and non-residential buildings for the Police, Fire Services, Prison Administration, and Judiciary. The Corporation has developed expertise in fortifying buildings vulnerable to extremist attacks in Maoist-affected areas of the State. The Corporation is the nodal agency for the construction of buildings under important Central Government schemes like the Modernization of Police Force Scheme, Security Related Expenditure Scheme, and the Special Infrastructure Scheme.
OPHWC Recruitment 2022 Project Manager 6 Posts
Name of the Post: Project Manager (Civil)
Total Posts: 06 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General: 3 Posts
- SC: 1 Post
- ST: 1 Post
- SEBC: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 40 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must be Associate Members of the Institution of Engineers of India. (AMIE)
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of about Pay Level 12 by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will get selected for the post of Project Manager (Civil) is based on their performance in the written test and interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
- Admission tickets will be issued to the candidates who are having better performance in academics followed by their experience.
- Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
- The written examination is of 75 marks, a personal interview is of 25 marks. The total mark for the criteria is 100 marks.
Candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 1000/- in the form of a Demand draft drawn in favor of OSPHWC, Bhubaneswar, Payable at Bhubaneswar
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC)
- The notification was released by the Odisha State Police Housing & Welfare Corporation Limited (OPHWC)
- Visit the official website, www.ophwc.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Project Engineer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Project Engineer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Project Manager
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||21-10-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07-11-2022|
The Odisha State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation
Janpath, Bhoi Nagar
Contact: 0674-2541545, 2542921
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|