OSSC JE, ATO Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Engineer, and Assistant Training Officer by conducting a combined Technical Services Examination (CTS). Selected candidates will be recruited under Group B Cadre. Candidates should read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC JE, ATO Recruitment 2022 1225 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer
Total Posts: 1225 Posts
Name of the Post, Name of the Service & No. of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Public Health department: 101 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Directorate of Public Administration: 30 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Directorate of Textiles: 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department: 421 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Water Resources Department: 451 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – Directorate of Fisheries: 4 Posts
- Assistant Training Officer – Directorate of Technical Education & Training: 217 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
Junior Engineer (Civil):
Candidates must complete a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute or Vocational Diploma from any equivalent institute
Assistant Training Officer:
Candidates must complete ITI/ Diploma in the concerned disciplines from a recognized Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Pay Level 9 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-) by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Junior Engineer, and Assistant Training Officer based on their performance in the two-stage selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
The preliminary Examination comprises of the following papers. The preliminary Examination is for 150 marks.
- Data Interpretation
- Logical reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental ability
- Current events of National and international importance
- Computer/ Internet awareness
Candidates who qualified in the preliminary examination are only eligible to appear in the Main examination. The main examination comprises of a technical paper. Questions in the technical paper are according to the syllabus of the Combined Technical Services Examination (CTS). The main examination is for 200 marks.
Candidates who secured minimum marks in the Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Combined Technical Services Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the various Government departments, the Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, ossc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the OSSC
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Welfare Extension Officer
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||02-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-12-2022|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|