POSOCO Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainees for a period of one year in the Electrical trade. Selected candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are only eligible to apply.
About Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO): Supervision over the Regional Load Despatch Centres;
- Scheduling and despatch of electricity over inter-regional links in accordance with grid standards specified by the Authority and grid code specified by the Central Commission in coordination with Regional Load Despatch Centres;
- Coordination with Regional Load Despatch Centres for achieving maximum economy and efficiency in the operation of National Grid;
- Monitoring of operations and grid security of the National Grid;
- Supervision and control over the inter-regional links as may be required for ensuring the stability of the power system under its control;
- Coordination with Regional Power Committees for regional outage schedule from the national perspective to ensure optimal utilization of power resources;
- Coordination with Regional Load Despatch Centres for the energy accounting of inter-regional exchange of power;
- Coordination for restoration of synchronous operation of the national grid with Regional Load Despatch Centres;
- Coordination for trans-national exchange of power;
POSOCO Recruitment 2022 (Graduate Apprentices) – 7 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices – Electrical
Total Posts: 7 Posts
Candidates’ age must be in between 18 to 28 years as of 30-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Students who have passed out from Govt./Private institutes are eligible to apply. The gap between the
date of passing the qualifying exam and the date of engagement as an apprentice shall not exceed 2
Selected candidates will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected to the posts of Graduate Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after the completion of the submission of applications from the candidates, eligible candidates can attend the interview directly at the below-mentioned venue with all the certificates of educational qualification, proof of identity, etc for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of FSNL
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO)
- Click on the recruitment notification for Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- After submission of the application form, candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th November 2022
Sourabh Tiwari, Public Relations Officer, National Load Despatch Centre, Power System Operation Corporation Limited, B-9 (1st Floor), Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi -110016
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|