PPSC Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Electrical Inspector in the Department of Power, State of Punjab. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis.
About Punjab Public Service Commission: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission is a government agency and top constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations for various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.
After the British ended its governance in the country, the two newly independent countries India and Pakistan were born. But on 1 November 1966, its territorial jurisdiction was decreased due to the formation of the States of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and the Indian-based commission came into existence by splitting the earlier formed commission into two constitutional bodies; one in India and another in Pakistan.
PPSC Recruitment 2022- for 06 Assistant Electrical Inspector Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Electrical Inspector
No. of Posts: 6 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Posts:
- UR: 4 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab: 1 Post
- SC: 1 Post
- Candidates must have age between 18-37 Years as of 01-01-2022.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST must be relaxable for 5 years.
- Candidates who belong to OBC must be relaxable for 3 years
- Should possess a degree or diploma equivalent to a degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institution; and
- Should have regularly been engaged for a minimum period of three years in the practice of Electrical Engineering of which, not less than one year should have been spent in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Workshop or in the generation transmission or distribution of electricity in a position of responsibility.
Candidates will be paid a pay scale of about Rs. 47,600/- PM by the recruiting organization.
|Category||Online Application charges
|SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only||₹500/-||₹250/-||₹750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||₹500/-||No Fee to be paid||₹500/-|
|EWS, PWD and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab||₹500/-||No Fee to be paid||₹500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab||₹500/-||₹1000/-||₹1500/-|
How to Apply?
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the post.
- Now open the official website and click on the notification link of ppsc.gov.in.
- Click on the career/ Recruitment button.
- Select the Log-in/New registration button if you are a new user.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned passport-size photo
- Upload the scanned signature.
- Pay the official fee charges for the application.
- Take the printout of the application and then download it for future purposes.
i) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
ii) Proof of having passed the Punjabi language
iii) Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
iv) Sports Gradation Certificate Issued by the competent Authority (if applicable)
v) Persons with Disability Certificate issued by the competent Authority (if applicable)
vi) Reserve Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
vii) Latest Punjab Residence certificate (all reserve categories) issued by the competent authority.
viii) Experience certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
ix) For ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
a) Date of Enrolment
b) Date of Release/Discharge
c) Reason of Release/ Discharge
x) Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (if applicable)
xi) Certificate as proof of fee concession (if applicable)
xii) Proof of being a government employee (if applicable)
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will shortlist the candidates to appear for the Written test depending on the number of applications received. Candidates will be shortlisted for the post of Assistant Electrical Inspector based on their performance in the examination.
Important Points about the examination:
- The question paper will be based on the given syllabus and from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude.
- The examination is pen and paper-based, to be answered on the specially designed machine gradable OMR sheet using a ballpoint pen.
- No candidate shall be eligible to be appointed unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the competitive examination (35% for reserved category candidates)
- The final result shall be prepared on the basis of the net marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Competitive Examination.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the net marks scored, by the candidate in the written competitive examination.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 22nd November 2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|