Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Technical Officer under Group B Cadre from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department: The objective behind the Portal is to provide single-window access to the information and services being provided by the Indian Government for citizens and other stakeholders. An attempt has been made through this Portal to provide a comprehensive, accurate, reliable, and one-stop source of information about India and its various facets. The current Portal is a metadata-driven site that links to other Indian Government Portals/websites for the most updated information.
Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department Recruitment 2022 Technical Officer 19 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Officer (Group-B)
Total Posts: 19 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 11 Posts
- OBC: 2 Posts
- SC: 3 Posts
- ST: 1 Post
- EWS: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years as of 15-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Production/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Textiles from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates should have practical experience in a workshop or factory obtained a license under the factory act of the Chief Inspector of Factories.
Candidates must possess a Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Production/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/Textile from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 6 (Rs. 35,400/- PM) by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Technical Officer is completely based on their performance in the Combined competitive examination
- The question paper is of Diploma standard. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The examination comprises 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks.
- Questions will be bilingual
- General category candidates must secure 35% of marks, 30% of marks for OBC, and 25% for SC Category candidates in order to qualify for the examination
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Diploma/ Degree
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Technical Officer Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Technical Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-12-2022|
Puducherry Industries & Commerce Department, Goubert Avenue, Puducherry – 1
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|