Nainital Bank Recruitment 2022: Repco Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Junior Assistant/ Clerk. Candidates can apply for vacancies in any one of the following States only viz., Tamil
Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, and Karnataka. The candidates applying for vacancies in a particular State should be proficient in that local language.
About Repco Bank: Repatriates Cooperative Finance and Development Bank Ltd., (REPCO BANK) was registered on 19.11.1969 as a Cooperative Society under the relevant provisions of Madras Cooperative Societies Act, 1961 with Jurisdiction over the State of Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Union Territory of Puducherry for the purpose of promoting the rehabilitation activities for repatriates from neighboring countries mainly from Sri Lanka and Burma. Though originally registered under the Madras Cooperative Societies Act, of 1961, the Bank is deemed to be registered under the Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act, of 2002.
Repco Bank Recruitment 2022 Junior Assistant/ Clerk 50 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant/ Clerk
Total Posts: 50 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 21-28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 30-09-2022.
- Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC. from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must have Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- The Educational qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum
- A degree obtained from Open University without following the regular stream (10 +2) is not recognized for recruitment to any cadre.
Selected Candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 17,900 – 47,920/- PM by the recruiting organization.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for verification of original certificates.
- Candidates should qualify in the online test and be sufficiently high merit to be shortlisted for employment in the bank. Accordingly, No interviews will be conducted for Junior Assistants/Clerks.
- Subject to their being medically fit for employment, the selected candidates will be initially appointed on probation. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
- Junior Assistant Examination Pattern comprises Reasoning, English language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge
- The duration of the examination is 120 minutes, the Total number of questions is 200 and the maximum marks are 200
- The examination will be conducted “Online” in venues given in the respective call letters
- Repco Bank also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any center other than the one he/she has opted for
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 900/-, Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Repco Bank
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Repco Bank
- Visit the official website, https://www.repcobank.com/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Clerk/ Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 5th November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th November 2022
- Admit card: 7-10 days before the examination date
- Examination Date: January 2023 (Tentatively)
Repco Bank, Head Office, – Repco Tower, No: 33 North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600017
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|