RRCCR Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRCCR) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Ticket Clerk, Commercial Clerk, and Accounts Clerk from all the serving Railway employees of Central Railway for filling up of the vacancies under General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE Quota).
About Central Railway: Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometers and 5975.33 track kilometers linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Central Railway is the leading passenger-carrying system. It carries more than 4 lakh passengers every day to each nook and corner of the country through Mail/Express/Passenger trains. Mumbai Suburban Train System is the lifeline of the Metropolitan City. More than 3 million passengers travel every day in 1573 suburban trains, moving across 77 stations. 40 suburban services are operated on the Pune-Lonavla section in the Pune division.
The Mumbai Suburban System of Central Railway extends from Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Kalyan (54 Kms.), where it bifurcates into 2 directions, one to Kasara (121 Kms) and the other to Khopoli (114 Kms.).
Central Railway Recruitment 2022- 596 Posts @rrccr.com
GDCE Quota Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Sr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||154|
|Jr. Accounts Assistant||150|
|Jr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||126|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||Candidates must complete 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University.
The shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes
|Sr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Goods Guard||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Station Master||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Jr. Accounts Assistant||Candidates must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Jr. Commercial Clerk and Ticket Clerk||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks|
|Accounts Clerk||Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with a minimum of 50% of marks|
Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules and regulations of the Central Railway
- The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination followed by an aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- The Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
- CBT or Written Examination will be conducted in single/two stages in the categories wherever applicable.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- CBT/ Written Examination will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3rd of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Employees under GDCE will have to pass the Aptitude/Type Speed/ Skill test, in the categories wherever applicable.
- The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they are selected under GDCE, wherever applicable.
- Copies of all certificates uploaded should be available in the Service Record of the candidates.
- The date, time, and venue of the CBT/written examinations and skill tests, etc will be fixed by RRC/CR
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the RRC, Central Railway
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of RRC Central Railway
- Visit the official website, www.rrccr.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of 12th Class, Degree certificates
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Commercial Clerk, Ticket Clerk
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||28-11-2022|
|Written test Date (Tentatively)||Update Soon|
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway (RRCCR), Maharashtra, Mumbai
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|