RSMSSB CHO Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) by conducting a combined competitive examination. Candidates who completed GNM/ B.Sc in Nursing are only eligible to apply.
About Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board: In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests, and personal interviews wherever desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
The Board shall be committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that confirm the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022- Community Health Officers 3531 Posts
Name of the Post: Community Health Officers
Total Posts: 3531 Posts
Name & No. of Posts (Department wise)
- Non-TSP Area: 3071 Posts
- TSP Area: 460 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 21-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2023.
Candidates must possess B.Sc in Community Health or GNM/ B.Sc in Nursing or BAMS from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates should have certificates in Community Health (CCH) or Post Basic Nursing from a recognized Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid about Rs. 25,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates will get selected for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO) based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Only candidates who got shortlisted in the Computer-based test (CBT) are only eligible to appear for an interview.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 450/-, Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Category candidates. Rs. 300/- towards correction charges. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the RSMSSB recruitment notification released by different departments under the Government of Rajasthan Undertaking.
- The notification was released by the recruitment dashboard of RSMSSB.
- Visit the official website, www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the RSMSSB.
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the RSMSSB online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- 10th Class Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any
- Work Experience certificate
- PWD Or sports certificates if any
- 3 copies of passport-size photograph
- NOC Certificate
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Drug Inspector
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||01-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||08-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||07-12-2022|
|RSMSSB Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Home Page||Click Here|